Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Welcome Home


 
 
One of my nearest and dearest friends has just moved-in to a beautiful custom-built home and I couldn't be happier for her and her family.  It's been a long time coming and I'm happy to see them settle in, especially since she's so much closer to me now. 

It was almost a foreign concept to me.  I make cards all the time, but rarely do I actually mail out a card.  I prefer to collect them, and by collect them, I mean hoard them.  That's of what LuckyBug Creations 2.0 is all about -- I've purged, sold and donated to the extreme, only a handful of my original stash remain.  I went from three of the Close To My Heart Large Organizers being overstuffed to one-quarter of one organizer with cards in it.  Not only is this about creating individual pieces of art, it's about sharing it, sending it and passing it along for someone else to enjoy.
 

Items
Manufacturer
Cardstock
Bazzill Canvas Texture and Swiss Dot
Designer Paper
Bella Blvd. – My Mind’s Eye – American Crafts
Stamps
Close To My Heart (Around the Block)
Embellishments
Bazzill Ribbon – Prima Flowers – Assorted Gemstones
Inks
Close To My Heart (Gold Rush, Bamboo, Glacier) – Momento (Black)
Other
Stardust Gelly Roll Pen (Clear) – Tombow Dot Adhesive – Foam Dots




signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I greatly appreciate your feedback. Please leave me your blog address so that I may do the same :)