Saturday, June 27, 2015

Remember...


 
This was a tough one.  Making a card that no mother should ever have to receive.  It was with a heavy heart but genuine care that I put this together for a someone whose known me my entire life to give to one of her dearest friends; a fellow mom having to lay her son to rest.  What do you say in that situation, what words can be offered? This isn't the kind of card where "I'm sorry for your loss" or "Sincerest Sympathy" would cut it.  This needed a statement beyond condolences, something simple and heartfelt, something strong and meaningful.  I was pleased with the Close To My Heart stamp sets which provided the words she wanted to convey. 
 

Items
Manufacturer
Cardstock
Bazzill Canvas Texture
Designer Paper
I'm not entirely sure - these are from the scraps bin
Stamps
Close To My Heart
Embellishments
Stampin' Up Denim Ribbon–  Assorted Gemstones - Prima Flowers
Inks
Close To My Heart (Whisper, Outdoor Denim)
Other
Stardust Gelly Roll Pen (Clear) – Tombow Dot Adhesive – Foam Dots
 
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I greatly appreciate your feedback. Please leave me your blog address so that I may do the same :)