Saturday, May 16, 2015

LuckyBug Creations 2.0



I've recently found myself in a creative rut... just not completing the type of work I've come to expect for myself.  Instead of tiny little pieces of art and lovely bits of craft, I've just been going through the motions completing bulk produced sets.  I miss the hours I would pour into one project, where each layer is selected lovingly, each image carefully colored, each embellishment meaningful.  I've done a good job of distracting myself with little challenges and quick projects, but I'm done being complacent with my work.  There was much chaos in the Craft Cave last week, but now that it's done, I couldn't be happier.  The Craft Cave has been reconfigured and is now more Heidi-friendly.  I've reclaimed my workspace.  It's still equipped for having the Ladies over, but it's ready for me to restart my original mission of creating tiny pieces of art. So here we go, a reboot, we're now working on LuckyBug Creations 2.0.



signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I greatly appreciate your feedback. Please leave me your blog address so that I may do the same :)