Luckybug Creations by Heidi Walczak

LuckyBug Creations on ETSY

Monday, August 19, 2013

Operation Write Home : Card# 3-5




In scouring my scrap bin I found an old Doodlebug 4th of July designer paper and realized it would be perfect for making Operation Write Home cards!  I kept it relatively simple for these cards, using textured cardstock run through the Cuttlebug and shapes cut out with the Close To My Heart Cricut cartridges.  Avoiding glitter and sparkle pens is a challenge for me, but I've found the glaze pens sure help to add a little pop around the edges. 

The "missing you" sentiment is from the Paper Smooches Circle of Honor stamp set where some of the proceeds from each sold set goes to Operation Write Home.

Check out more pictures of these cards on the LuckyBug Creations Facebook  page -- and while you're there, be sure to click LIKE :)

signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I greatly appreciate your feedback. Please leave me your blog address so that I may do the same :)